SSI is looking for a Product Manager to work closely with product visionaries, founders, and business
stakeholders to ensure that the product vision and direction are accurately defined and translated into the
product roadmap which is then actively communicated to the delivery team.
You must have excellent leadership, problem-solving and planning skills and be able to multi-task based on business priorities.
If you are familiar with product management, have a flair for bringing visions to realities and aptitude to understand the product founder’s vision and business requirements, we’d like to meet you.
- Understand product vision and accordingly create and actively manage the product roadmap.
- Translate it into Epics that define the high-level required functionality of the product (e.g. features and non-functional requirements for the team)
- Provide solutions as per vision, needs and requirements of product to deliver maximum business value and achieve larger strategic business objectives
- Manage and facilitate solution related discussions with the development team for product delivery with minimal development and testing effort.
- Participate and contribute to project timeline estimations with key project stakeholders, scrum masters, project directors, and team members to achieve business requirements and objectives on agreed timeline.
- Understand target market and user base in order to guide product decisions and be able to think structurally i.e. understanding workflows and processes from beginning to end and thinking beyond technical requirements of the product to capture what stakeholders and end-users want the product to be
- Responsible to cater/satisfy all hardware related needs of the product which includes understanding of hardware integration with different technologies and ability to understand and write technical hardware requirements and specifications
- Spearhead on-boarding of third-party hardware vendors as per needs and requirements of the product which includes their responsibility to identify, contact, work and collaborate with these vendors.
- Utilize analysis tools such as use cases and process flows to translate requirements into Epics and responsible to achieve product acceptance criteria as per industry’s standards.
- Maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, founders, and software platform partners.
- Work and collaborate with product visionaries, business owners, solution architects, technical architects, and other key stakeholders on functional and non-functional requirements needed to achieve the best quality product without over-engineering and also responsible to manage the product backlog.
- Capture functional specifications to document business rules and functional requirements where necessary. Provide cross-functional business support to identify, prioritize and solve problems/issues efficiently.
- Proactively identify opportunities or obstacles concerning data accuracy, data integrity, and relevance.
- Adept at identifying where technology can help stakeholders and end-users meet their desired outcomes.
Communication Skills, Agile Development, Product Management,